Consultant to help setup Buddy & Shopify Themekit for agency

Hello!

We’re a small Shopify development agency, and we’d like to consult with someone to help set up a pipeline template for client Shopify stores.

We are not using this in production yet, but we have tested everything extensively. No one on the team has ever worked with CI/CD, and we would like a consult on the proper setup and how to handle everything. When we pushed from Buddy to Shopify, it removed all the theme code one time during testing. So, I’m very cautious before implementing Buddy to a live client site.

What we are looking for:

• Someone to help set up Buddy/Gitlab, ensuring the best practices (when to branch, merge, etc.)
  • Help with documentation so everyone on the team can understand it
  • Get us ready to use the systems for our clients.
  • Setting up pipelines for Shopify ThemeKit (all it setup, needs review to ensure we are using it practically)

Here is a related Upwork post for this job --> https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~0113273da66615485d We are happy to pay for someone to help.

If you have any questions, or if I didn’t explain something well enough, I’ll be happy to hop on a quick call to ensure we’re a good fit before hiring. An NDA will also be required.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to working together!

Hi Will,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Friday,
Andrew

1 Like

I reached out, thanks for your reply!