I cannot install Buddy on our dedicated server. I followed this guide
It is a (K)VM with the following characteristics:
- Debian 10 64-bit (Linux) system
- All updates are installed
- Docker version 19.03.12
- Compose (Docker) version 1.26.2
- 26 CPU threads (AMD EPYC)
- 114 GiB of RAM
- 1 TiB of disk space (2x HDD Raid 1)
I investigated a bit on my side and the Docker container ‘buddy_application_server’ sends this error as an error before ending.
A priori, it would be a too short timeout on the container ‘buddy_application_server’ because ‘buddy_git_server’ wait for it but it takes too long to launch ?
For my part, there is nothing I can do to fix it …
How can I resolve this?