Install buddy on premise with privileged false

I am trying to install buddy on premise on a vps that can only run docker images when with the option “privileged: false”.
Using the ubuntu tutorial. I have Ubuntu 20.04.4.

When i try to install buddy i get this error when it tries to start the buddy containers:

Container buddy_session_store  Starting
Container buddy_build_server  Starting
Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:545: container init caused: join session keyring: create session key: disk quota exceeded: unknown

I had this problem before on this server, i spoke with the hosting provider, this vps can only start docker containers if i specify privileged: false in my docker compose file, because of their infrastructure.

Is there any way to configure buddy to get installed with privileged: false ? I looked at the configurations at ~/.buddy folder.
Or is there any way to configure docker to have default value privileged: false on any containers ?
I tried adding --no-new-privileges to the docker startup script (i don’t know if it helps), restarted docker service, the same error.