I’m just checking out Buddy after yesterday’s demo and I wanted to set up my first pipeline which is a “prepare” stage.
It has the following steps:
- check the executable is present
- check the version is equal or higher than my minimum version requirement
- install required OS packages and libraries
- check my package manager configuration for security vulnerabilities
- run my package manager installation
- execute lint checks
- execute coding standards checks
- execute unit tests
- execute mutation tests
But it seems that each action is executed in isolation (each action spins up a new container), therefor the steps I execute to “prepare” my environment have no use.
Is there a way I can “keep” the container for the duration of this pipeline?