SSH-Gateway / Proxy

Hi.

We have a Bastion SSH-Configuration. That means just one server is available on the Internet and I have to connect to the servers behind that servers (in the Bastion) via NetCat-Proxying.

I didn’t find a way to do this in Buddy Enterprise I installed at my Mac for trying purpose.

Is there a way to do that?

Unfortunately the search didn’t help and Googling the issue did give no success.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Georg

So I found the following pages:

Depending to the informations provided there I uploaded my working .ssh/config-File and Test keys to my test-pipeline. I again verified that the keys I copied there are working.

Then I created an ssh-action pointing to the host configured in the config but I get the Error-Message:

works.buddy.ws.transfer.exceptions.FTPException: Error while connecting to the server: java.net.UnknownHostException: MyHost

What did I do wrong?

@georg.bottenhofer, there’s not enough information about your case.
Can you contact us at: support@buddy.works so that we could discuss the details?

Hi.

Unfortunately I did a crossposting. I did search for other keywords before I found that. @derk_twistedbytes.nl has the same issue and it seems not to be fixed already… unfortunately… :frowning:

I think you may close this one.