@g3luka, I'm pasting the same response I've sent you via email so that others could take a look:
Here's what you should you need to know about SSH commands:
- Each line is executed in the context of the working directory (default: user's home dir)
- Lines are executed from top to bottom
- Each command should be one separate line
- If a command fails, the next line will not be executed and the action will fail (unless you check ignore errors)
- Use absolute paths: the cd command will not be carried over the next line
- You can use Buddy specific variables in commands and URL's
- Environmental variables between lines are not shared
If you want to use a more complex script, it's advised to call it from the server side (make sure the exit code it returns is correct).
Make sure to run the following: cd /project/test && Composer install.